Monday, December 20, 2010

Candace Flynn

Here is my papercraft design of Candace Flynn, from the cartoon Phineas and Ferb.

I am using this reference picture as, well, reference, mainly for the body proportions.  Anyway, I still don't like how the crossed arms turned out, so I'll probably revise them later some day, but who knows when that'll be.

Here's the Pepakura stuff.  I left out some glue tabs here and there, so you'll have to add them yourself.

Now for the model building.  Well, I messed up on her right arm, gluing the wrong glue tabs to their adjoining sides, so now her arms can't be crossed as shown above.  Also, the arms turned out rather wrinkly, ugh.

Front view.  Uh oh, her eyebrows are barely visible.

Side view.  Oops, bad posture!

Back view.  Also, Ducky Momo makes a cameo.

You may now download the Candace Flynn papercraft model at the Downloads section of this blog.