Thursday, September 23, 2010

Introduction

Hiya,

I have disabled the Blogger website listing and search-engine listing.  So, if you happened upon this blog of mine, you were probably directed to it by me, and you probably know me by one of my many aliases.

I shall use this blog to discuss papercraft-related businesses.  For example, I might show off my constructions of certain difficult papercraft models, my progress with 3D design specifically for papercrafting, and other stuff.

Most blog posts will be heavy with many unresized images.  You must zoom in and scroll about to look at the bigger-than-full-screen images.

This blog will not be updated sometimes, and sometimes it won't (not be updated).  Also, don't bother posting comments.  I have disabled commenting, and I won't be checking this blog to read the comments anyway.